The Quad City Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association is a group of farmers and crafters that are located within 50 miles of the Quad cities. This group only allows the farmer or crafter to sell their products. Therefore, customers will know exactly where they are getting your produce from. We also have many exciting events taking place throughout the year. So come meet the Quad City Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association.
- To offer locally grown produce (within 50 miles of the Quad Cities).
- To offer high-quality No. 1 grade produce
- All produce sold to be represented by the grower or family member
- To offer fresh picked produce (most harvested within 24 hours of market)
- To educate the customer as to new uses for produce
- To offer the customer a friendly shopping experience
- To thank all customers for visiting the market
- To sponsor a hospitality tent for customers with refreshments
- To host monthly promotional events